Thursday, June 16, 2011

the beginning, a very good place to begin

I am the wife of a wonderful man and mother of three crazy, funny, silly, and mischievous children.  That's what makes you Insane you ask? No it is all the other parts of my life in combination with the afore mentioned that occasionally drive me insane. 
I am also Music Minister to the best congregation in the world at Calvary Tabernacle UPC, wife of the Assistant Pastor, part time employee for a medical billing company, and a photographer.   The only thing that steadies my life and gives me the peace and strength to continue is my personal relationship with the Creator of Heaven and Earth, Jesus Christ.  Part of that is that he has allowed crafting to be a stress reliever for me.  I love to craft and create. 
So since I find myself lately more crazy than sane I have decided to dedicate myself to taking a little time each week to create.  What better way to hold myself accountable to this pledge than to publish what I have done each week on a blog.  I am hoping this experience allows me to grow in a new way.  I am already two weeks into this decision so I am going to play catchup and post my two projects on here as one.  Hopefully by June 2012 there will be at least 52 weekly projects. 
Who knows what I will come up with, and I cant wait to find out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!