Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its a Giddy Day

I am feeling very giddy today.  I'm not completely sure why...hmmm  Mood swing?  Quiet house with the windows open while listening to the kids run and play on this gorgeous spring day?  clean house from the fruits of my days labor?? this wonderful Route 44 Strawberry Lemonade from Sonic's happy hour? The thrill of knowing a 4 day beach Vaca is only 5 days away?

YES!!!!  It must be all of that!!!!  I am just in a giddy happy mood and I thought I would share it with you all.  I feel like sunbeams are dancing in my heart!  I turned on my work computer to try to maybe accomplish something there and turned it right back off.  I cant work when I am this pumped up and ready to tackle the world.  Inspiration is hitting too but really the kind that say I am inspired to go outside and play with my kids on this gorgeous day.  So I think that's what I'm going to do.

Have a great day and I hope some giddiness finds itself into your heart.

Have a great day and God Bless

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by to say, "hey!"

    I'm behind on my blog following since I had my son a couple months ago. So now I am attempting to make up for lost time.

    I'm glad you had such a happy giddy day (in April) and I hope you have had MANY more since then!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!