Thursday, July 7, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

For those who don't know me, my family owns and operates a fireworks stand.  Yes, immediately following a month away, we come home to eat, sleep, live and breathe fireworks.  Crazy to even THINK I might be able to craft during this time, right?!?!  well I did!!  I am staying true to my pledge to myself and crafting away.  This past week my craft was a fourth of July wreath I totally rocked was pretty happy with!  I am going to be posting the pictures soon so you all can see it.  The only sad part is that its about to come down, but that gives me the opportunity to get crafty on my front door once again!  I can't wait I already have ideas about it all!  This weeks craft is repurposing a hand-me-down shirt for my daughter.  I cant wait to tell you all about it when its finished!

7-25-11 I am updating this post to add a picture of the finished wreath.  I went into detail about it in the post titled "Lord help me".  As for the shirt I finished it laundered it and my girls promptly lost it.  I cant find that sucker anywhere to get a picture of it! oh well at least I do have a picture of the wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!