Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 31

Well its over!  I am posting my last post of this years 31 Day Challenge.  I am actually Shocked pleasantly surprised that I completed it.  Some days I was WAY late tardy, but I made it all the way to the end.  For my final beautiful moment I would have to say it was arriving home with my hubby and kids safe and sound to a clean house after a 12 hour drive (I scurried around straightening up from the packing storm so I wouldn't have to face it on my return.. whew so glad I did!) .  It was a blessedly uneventful trip (you wouldn't BE.lieve some of the things that have happened on that trek in years past!!).  So now all my family are snuggled into their warm beds, and the sound of my husbands snores drifting down the hallway are like a sirens song calling me to my own bed...wonder if its become more comfortable in the time I was away...hmmmm.  If not I will sack out on the couch or on my old bed as usual I guess. 
Anyway, I have greatly enjoyed this series of posts, and I hope you lovely readers have as well!  Its been interesting and fun!  I'm pretty sure that next year when the challenge is again issued I will take it up once more.  Not sure what I will find to blog about next time.  But hey, I don't have to think about that right now!   I am actually toying with the idea of a once a day (excluding Saturday & Sunday) holiday post for the month of December.  Just a daily post on the week days having to do with how my family and I are embracing the holiday season, and the holiday recipes, crafts, and projects I come up with as well.  Let me know if you think I should tackle it :)  I'm game if your game to humor me by reading my dronings on and on (such as right now....uggghhh...must quit typing already, and just go to bed!). 

I pray that you have been inspired in some way by something I have written during this series.  I also hope that at the end of your day instead of worrying and stressing, you are trying to remember the beautiful moments of your day. 

Oh, on a side note, I wanted to let you know how my friend Alayna's surgery went very well today.  The surgery only took 5 hours.  Afterwards the doctor came out, and let the family know that there was NO nerve damage and no reconstructive surgery necessary.  Also, they were able to get every bit of the tumor out, and the prognosis is very good for a wonderful and speedy recovery.  Thank You God!!  Also thank you everyone who joined with us in prayer today.  I really appreciate it, and am thankful to have this community of friends who, even though I have never met you face to face, I feel support from.  Thank you again!

I hope you have a great day & God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chantelle, it was great reading your blog and I wish that I had found you a long time ago so that I could have followed your 31 days. Glad to hear that your friend is coming along fine. Praise the Lord. I recently found your blog and am now following. Please pop on over and visit my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. I would like that. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!