Monday, February 20, 2012

off the face of the Earth

Hey all this is just to let you know that I have NOT fallen off of the face of the earth.  I am creating on the fly, whipping up new twists on old recipes, and decorating in crazy ways.  I am just not able to sit down and tell you all about it yet.  So I am storing everything up to share when my life hits a slower speed.  Between work, sick kids, a spouse that is traveling away just about every weekend, holidays, birthdays, and my oh my should I even keep going? Because I can!!  Needless to say I have been crazy busy, and it wont end for at least 4 more weeks.
I will be putting a few recipes out soon that I created (gooooo me!), and a few crafty things I have come up with lately.  So please don't give up on me.  I am still here and missing blog land SO very much!  But the family comes first.  So be watching, because great things are coming in the next few weeks and hopefully there will be an avalanche, once I get the time to pour myself into posting, of all the fun stuff I have been working.  So thanks for your patience, and I hope I have whipped you into a tizzy wondering just what I have been up to he he he.

Have a great day and God Bless!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!