Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wow I was busier than I thought!

It has been a crazy busy creative week but not without its issues!!!  First of all NO HIGH SPEED internet!!! I have felt so smothered by being forced to just use my mobile internet!  That is all over now because our Internet has been fixed!!1  YAAAYYYYY!! 
Okay enough silliness (yah right when is there EVER enough silliness???), I have been very creative, just not in the physical sense.  Lol I have been digitally creative and by actions!  Firstly I had a Wedding to Photograph on Friday (It was gorgeous).  Then Saturday we had some friends over for dinner and afterwards we whipped out the ribbon, and glue gun as well as my sewing machine and some bandannas I had in my stock pile to make some cute stuff for her daughters as well as a bow making lesson.  i love helping my fellow crafty moms out!  Saturday also included starting to create a slide show for an upcoming baby dedication at our church & getting this past Sunday's Bulletin ready for our church.  Lastly I worked on music, music, music!!!  Wow it was a VERY busy two days full of creativity and fun!!

I did have one very exciting thing I wanted to share... I hit a great yard sale on Saturday (my hubby actually turned around and went back to it for me!!) on the way to a birthday party!  I was SO excited with my finds!


I got ALL of this for $13!!!
I saw the chair and HAD to have it!!  I cant wait to refinish it!

Here's up close of the Mirror and Shelf (the Before Shot)
I cant wait to do a complete overhaul on this!!!
I'm thinking chocolate and turquoise for my bedroom...hmmmmm
Maybe just the mirror, I think I will have to find something else for the shelf.  I know Kent's room needs one.  We will just see what happens!

And did you see the BUTTONS???  I LOVE BUTTONS!!
Look at the variety, and SCORE two of the containers are glass!
 which I plan to use in a completely different project!!! Total jackpot!


Did you see the STAR one??!!??
LOVE IT!!!!!!

So I am now set to check about three five different crafts that I have been dying to do off of my list.  I cant wait to show you the "after" pictures on the mirror/shelf combo and the chair!!!  and all the awesome things I am going to do with those buttons!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!