Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday

I have been counting my blessing this week and giving thanks for all that God has blessed my family with.  We have our good health, a roof over our head, and food in our bellies.  God has been better to my family than what we could possibly deserve.

One of my absolute favorite scriptures is about giving thanks to God for our many blessings.
1Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good; for His mercy endureth forever.

So this weeks Inspiration Wednesday is about Thankfulness.  Its amazing how much more you appreciate life when you take time to be thankful for both the small and the large things of life.

So I searched out some quotes on my Pinterest board "Who said that? Well its worth repeating".  If you would like the source to these pins you are welcome to check it out by clicking here.







Thank You LORD for your many Blessings!!!


Have a great day and God Bless!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!