Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm Thankful 2012: Day 1

November 1st is the beginning of a new holiday season and a new month. This month I am going to blog everyday until Thanksgiving about something I am thankful for. I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I will enjoy the journey of thankfulness.



As I stated before today is the first day of many things, but most importantly it is the first day of the 10th year of marriage with my adorable hubby.  We celebrated nine wonderful years together today.  So I am thankful for those nine years and what they have meant to me.  The security of knowing that there is someone walking side by side with me through this life.  Someone who shares my hopes, dreams, and goals in life.  Someone who makes me smile by walking into a room, giving me a sweet kiss, or with a simple quirky comment.  He knows me in all my silliness, craziness, and faults and still loves me, and knowing all his, I love him still.  It is a wonderful marriage that is blessed by God.  Notice, I never said it was perfect.  That's because God allows us to continually grow as individuals and as a union of one.  I am grateful for every day of life that I have to share in this marriage. 

If you would like to join me in this challenge I have posed myself, please feel free to. I don't have a button, or any large number of bloggers that are doing this with me as a group. Its just something I would like to do to remind myself each and every day how truly blessed I am, and would love it if you did to.  Please leave me a comment if you do join me in this challenge.  I would love to hear from you, and follow your thankful journey as well!!

Have a great day and God Bless!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!