Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Thankful 2012: Day 12-13






Well yesterday (monday) and today (Tuesday) I have been sick and i am greatful for wonderful family members who love to keep my babies and love them like they are their own.  (I know I have already been thankful for my In-Laws, but this is me being thankful for family that chips in taking turns to help each other out when you are down and out. From the ones who take three kids home to stay the night, get them up and dressed for school for another family member to go by and pick them up to take them to school. All so a sick mommy and injured daddy can get some much needed healing rest!!  Love my family they are AWESOME!!!

Have a great day and God Bless!  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!