Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Thankful 2012: Day 5


Today I am thankful for friends.  I enjoyed hanging out and playing volleyball with a few of my friends to night and it made me appreciate the relationships I share with those who are special in my life.  I am blessed with an abundance of friends across the country and world and on blog-land too.  I have childhood friends from school, friends from college, friends from summer camp, friends from yearly summer visits to my grandparents farm, friends I've gained by moving here to North Alabama, and friends from writing this blog.  I cherish each and every relationship that has been forged.  I am so glad that the process of making new friends isn't something that stops at a certain age, but can happen each and every day when you take the opportunity to stop and get to know someone a little better.  I made a new friend just tonight and hopefully we will have the opportunity to get together again in the future. Friends are the spice of life making every bight unique and complex in flavor.

I hope you take the opportunity to be thankful for your friends this Thanksgiving season, and maybe even share with them how much they mean to you.

Have a great day and God Bless!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!