Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Thankful 2012: Day 4


Today (Sunday) I am thankful for the freedom to worship my God.  I live in a wonderful Country where without persecution I can publicly worship my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I have been blessed beyond measure, and through nothing I have or could ever do had my sins washed away and been filled with the precious Holy Ghost.  I do not have to hide that I devote my life to Christ nor is there any law preventing me from sharing that news with anyone and everyone I come into contact with. I am truly thankful for this freedom. 
I dont know where you may be as you read this, I do know that I have followers from across the globe, but wherever you are I hope you are at liberty to practice your religion as you see fit and as often as you choose.  

Have a great day and God Bless!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!