Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Thankful 2012: Day 14


















This is going to sound crazy but I am thankful for thankfulness.  I guess i should say for the spirit of giving thanks and what being grateful and thankful can do for my spirit and attitude.  It is amazing how your perspective on life can change when you are looking for something to be thankful for.  You start realizing the many blessing you have, and while life isn't perfect, its far from being bad. It makes for a happier day and life and for better relationships and interactions with others.  
There is a trend on FaceBook right now to do what I am attempting to do here on my blog.  That is to post every day about something you are grateful for. Now its done on a much smaller scale since its a FaceBook post, but still its a moment of gratefulness everyday.  All of a sudden I am noticing those who are giving thanks have started smiling more when I see them out and about. They have a more positive attitude in their other postings on FaceBook as well.  There is an overall happier attitude and look about them.  Its amazing the transformation that has taken place in some.  I am loving all the thankfulness that's going on!!  Its biblical as was preached tonight, and I am thrilled to be a part of it.  

Lord let me express my thanks more not just to you but to those I meet and interact with daily. Amen!

Have a great day & God Bless!!!


  Pin It
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!