Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm Thankful 2012: Day 3


I am thankful for beautiful days like today (Saturday) when an Indian summer is upon us.  It allows me to get out in nature and explore the beauty that God has created.  Beauty is all around us from the fluffy white clouds floating through the beautiful blue sky to the gorgeous vibrant leaves falling as the wind rustles them free from their limbs.  My family enjoys spending these kind of days soaking up the sun and getting the most out of these days that are all too quickly disappearing as we ease into the cold wet winter season. Thank You Lord for the beauty of your creation.

I hope you have a chance to once more experience a gorgeous day before winter completely takes its hold.  I would love to hear how you have spent these kind of days!

Have a great day and God Bless!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!