Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 1

Today is the first day of my 31 day challenge to find and appreciate beauty in my world.  Today I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty in my daughters eyes as she once again knocked my peg from the game board while we played Trouble. She was so expressive whether it was when she was winning or when one of her pieces had just met some trouble from mine.  She had a great time and so did I.  What a beautiful time of memories we had.  Just she and I alone(which is rare since two other kiddos reside in this house and pretty much share every activity) locked in a battle over the game board.

What a wonderful way to kick off this challenging month!

I would love it if you left me a comment letting me know what you found beautiful in your world today!

I hope you have a wonderful day of worship tomorrow, and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read your posts! :) I am a new follower to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!