Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 21

Whew, I got so busy crafting yesterday, and writing up the patch post, that I completely forgot my Beautiful moment...well I didn't forget it completely as I actually mentioned part of it in the patch post.  Basically it was my baby boy's expressions as he saw all the cool things I made for him.  I barely got him out of one outfit after his bath.  He decided he wanted to sleep in it rather than his jammies.    We had a lot of fun creating together.  Most of the creating I had to do on my own though since it was one of the few days lately that was warm enough for the kids to play outside all day.  I loved listening to them run, play, giggle, fuss, and just have a wonderful time being kids in God's creation and the best playground in the world: nature.

So much fun and beauty can be found in our very own families.  I hope you found beauty in your day yesterday and I would love to hear about it!

Have a great day and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Kids can surprise you with little.Don't you love those moments:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!