Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 25

My Beautiful Moment today was a phone call telling me that my external hard drive (it was totally crashed during the aftermath of the tornadoes that hit our city hard on April 27, 2011) was completely restored.  It was done pro-bono due to the circumstances surrounding the crash.   I intend to write a post later going into deep detail about exactly how big of a deal this is, and how it all came about. But for now know that for me, this is an absolute miracle.  Also there are several close friends who are very excited that I will be able to give them some pictures that I took for them just before that fateful day.

I hope you had a beautiful day today.  That it was as miraculous for you as mine was for me.

Have a great day and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!