Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 6

Well my moment of Beauty for today is kinda self centered sounding...I was featured on another blog and that was beautiful for me.  See, I said it would sound self centered!! The beauty for me is not the whole "look at me, I have been featured" but the "hey, WOW, someone out there who I don't know from Adam, but who has an awesome craft blog and great ideas thought my project was cool enough to feature it"!!!  See now it doesn't seem so bad right?  Oh well, this is my blog and my 31 days of beauty lol
So I am proud of what, to me, is a cool kudos after the work I have been pouring into my blogging passion. Okay, I have went on about it enough.   Let me know what you found beautiful today if you feel like dropping a comment.

Have a great day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!