Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 12

Okay we are just going to pretend that this is actually last night I am making this post and not the nexts morning...Mkaaayyy? K!
So my Beautiful Moment for the 12th day is the fact that I got to go to bed earlier than normal.  I was TIRED. With not just a capitol "T" but the whole stinking word capitolized!  We have a sinus/allergy/cold thing going around our family right now, and it looks like no one is excempt.  So to say I needed rest was an understatement!  So I closed down my computer and crashed early. Completely forgetting my 31 Days post, but hey thats what made the moment beautiful. Completely putting everything aside to embrace sweet sleep! Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I was tired last three days..although I did not do anything(not quite true) but running after 7 and 2 year old...whole daaaay;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldhave say chasing two kids around all day IS doing something!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!