Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 28

I had two beautiful moments today.  The first was being able to attend my little brothers senior game (last home football game) at my Alma Mater.  He is a band geek extraordinaire.  He totally rock the trumpet, and this year the mellophone (like a trumpet with a bigger bell that gives it, yup you guessed it, a more mellow tone).  It was so great to get to see him strut his stuff on the field during halftime as the band did their marching maneuvers.  Its a great time! 
My next beautiful moment was when I surprised one of my very best friends by dropping by after I left the game.  I figured I'd get to talk for about 30 min and see her family before they went to bed for the night.  Instead I find out that her hubby and boys are gone to North Texas for the night so this morning they can hunt for kids hunting opening weekend.  Which means she was all alone and we could talk as much as we wanted to. So we pretty much re-created one of our old slumber parties from high school by staying up talking about everything going on in our lives until 3am.  That's when I finally left to go get my Hubby from my dads house where he was sleeping patiently.  So it ended up being a 5.5 hour gab fest! i love it when you have those kind of friends you haven't seen in a year, but you can sit down and it seems like it was just last wee you were together and you can talk talk talk and have a great time together.  I love my Bestie!!!

So those were the beautiful moments of my day yesterday.  I hope you had some as well!

Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!