Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 7

I LURRRVVVEEE FALL!!!! 
It is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year!! Love the clothes, the weather, the decoration, the food, the family geared festivities, the colors, yep pretty much everything about the Fall is BEAUTIFUL!!  Today I have been appreciating the beauty of my super scrubbed clean pretty clean and decorated house (took me a while to get it that way too trust me!!).  I have been decorating with all my favorite fall decorations, and others that I have been a busy bee creating.  I have several projects just begging to hit the blog. So be looking for them you never know when they might make an appearance on here ;)

Have you been like me slowly letting the decorations trickle in, or did you take one day and plaster your house with fall?  I would love to hear about it!
Leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite thing about this time of year is.  I love getting others take on the seasons.  Even if you hate it, I'd like to know about it (yah yah I promise no judgement will be passed if you don't share my opinion!).

Hope you have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!