Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 5

I am appreciating the Beauty of friendship today.
It is wonderful to have someone to talk to when you just need to let it ALL out.  A friend that will listen, make the appropriate responses, and then act like you never said anything at all.  A vault of secrets, feelings, and anguish.  I enjoyed a two hour long chat today with such a friend.  Walking away feeling more sane, a little less paranoid, and refreshed from connecting with another human who loves and cares for me and sees my point of view.  I fully believe God gave us friends so that we can reassure ourselves that we aren't really going as Crazy as we think we are.  I think friendship is beautiful!

Oh as a side note another beautiful moment was captured here:
My 6year old reading a story to her little brother.  A rare moment of sibling calm and cooperation...lol

How was your day today?  Did you have any beautiful moments?  I would love to hear about them in a comment!

Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!