Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 18

I have so many Beautiful memories of all the funny things my kids come up with.  Like today: How many mothers have the privileged of having their two year old son tell them "Duh, Mom!  I LOVE Mac-E-Oni N Cheeez" when asked if would like some for lunch.  Only after having being told "No, I HATE that" after every other option you have given him (3 others to be exact).  My goodness, where does he come up with this stuff?  My girls aren't even allowed to say "Duh" or "Hate"!  and its so hard to be upset with/discipline him when that kind of stuff comes out of his mouth. It will have to stop soon, but in the meantime its so hard to keep a straight face.   I try to ignore it so he isn't encouraged to keep it up, but awill have to start taking more drastic steps to cut it off if it doesn't stop soon.  Anyway,y sweet little man has kept me rolling today with his comments and funny personality.  We have had so much fun playing together.  Beautiful moments all, even the words I'm not too happy about hearing come out of his mouth made me smile.

Hope you had a beautiful day full of sweet moments. I love hearing about them!

have a great day and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Chantelle
    My daughter is the same way. She is the youngest, but she she say stuff like chill out Mom or yup, I don't laugh in front of her, but I wait till I am in my room. She makes me laugh. Its just sound funny when a little child is saying it, but I have been working on her to stop saying those things.

    Have a Bless week.
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!