Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 16

Today's Beautiful Moment was sleeping off a fever (how sad is that!!)...seriously I was sick all morning.  I came straight home from church and went to bed (took my shoes off and fell into bed fully clothed)!  I slept for 3 1/2 hours woke up, grabbed a grilled chicken pita and double shot espresso iced coffee drink , and headed back to church for pre-service music practice.  That 3 1/2 hours was absolutely beautiful!! I hope these last few days of  beautiful moments haven't been absolutely depressing for you to read.  It was a rough week to say the least.  I almost didn't even do a beautiful moment post for today.  Not, because there weren't any, but because when your sick, while they are beautiful, they all seem to be in a fuzz.  So I'm going with clearly the best part of my day which was a great nap.

On that note, due to a very stressful week last week, and now poor health.  I will only be posting one creative post this week, and doing my daily beautiful moment posts.  Otherwise I will be off the computer completely for a week.  I hope everyone understands, and I will have to catch up with everything next week.  I'll let you know what I came up with this week during my hiatus.  I am going to take this week to spend more time with my family, and for myself (which usually means crafting so there will probably be a WHOLE lot to share!).

I hope everyone had a beautiful day and has a great week!!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!