Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 29

Please forgive the lateness of these postings.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, the internet coverage has been sparse on this trip!

So for day 29 my beautiful moment was watching my kids have a ball at Chuck E Cheese and my dad and brother have maybe even more fun play all the video games.  It was so funny and the kids loved it when at the end of the night my brother gave me a handful of tickets he had won.  This meant a much bigger prize could be had from the treasure area. 

Afterward we went to a fall festival in my home town for about 45 min.  Which was plenty long enough with the temperatures being in the 40's (Fahrenheit).  It was long enough for the kids to get candy from all the communities emergency response vehicles, have their faces painted, play some games, get prizes, and even for Madeline and the hubby to ride the mule drawn wagon.  It was a lovely (and blessedly short) 45 min of fun.

Then we went back to my dads house and had a great time just sitting around visiting.  I LOVE my family and enjoyed every minute I was able to spend and have fun with them!  Too bad my bonus mom (she HATES the connotation the word "step" brings so its always been bonus for her) was too sick to make it, but we enjoyed a visit at the house.

So many beautiful moments filled with family and fun.  I just wish I could have the family part WAY more often!  Once or twice a year is just too little!!

I hope you had a beautiful Saturday!

Have a great day & God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments so keep them coming!!!